Dog Run Field - 50 mins 1 - 4 Dogs - £10.00
Dog Run Field - 50 mins 5 - 9 Dogs - £15.00
Dog Run Field - 50 mins 10-12 Dogs - £20.00
Scan our QR code or click the booking link to check out the availability and book your slot. Please refer below for any dogs listed on the DDA prior to your booking
• You use the field
at your own risk. You agree not to hold Willow Lakes & Fields Ltd T/A
Stretton Secure Dog Walking Field, its staff or owners responsible for any
injury or damage to you, your dog(s) or friends and family or any other members
of your party or their possessions.
• It is your responsibility to pick up all of your dog's waste and dispose of it in the bin provided using biodegradable bags.
• Please take all litter away with you and dispose of it at home (other than dog waste in biodegradable bags).
• If you see any litter, uncollected dog waste or damage to fences or amenities please report it so that we can rectify the issue.
• You agree not to let anyone else enter the field. If you bring another person with you as part of your booking you are responsible for their safety and ensuring they abide by the terms and conditions set out here.
• All children must be supervised at all times and you are responsible for their safety and ensuring they abide by the terms and conditions set out here. The facilities are not designed for children and any obstacles are designed to be used solely by dogs.
Arrival at the field
• You will be sent a message shortly before your booking with the access codes for the drive and the field itself. The access for the drive is through an electronic keypad at the point of entry. Codes will be changed on a regular basis.
• The gate for the field is secured by a PIN coded padlock and the PIN will be changed regularly. Once the session is finished please lock the gate and the code should be returned to 0000.
• When parking please use the in-field parking space.
• Please shut the gate behind you before releasing dogs from your car.
• If your party has more than one car, please park in the marked parking space adjacent to the field gate.
• If parking outside the field dogs must remain on a lead until they are securely inside the field.
• Parking is at your own risk.
• Please ensure your dog(s) are adequately vaccinated. If your dog(s) show any signs of illness please do not use the field.
• Dogs using the field before or after your booking time may have behavioural or social issues. It is important that previous users have vacated the field and all dogs are secure in their car before you access the field or take your dog from your car. It is also important that you finish your session and vacate the field promptly at 10 minutes to the hour to allow for a safe transition between bookings.
• Choke chains, prong collars and electronic devices are not allowed.
• Harsh handling of dogs, either verbal or physical is not allowed.
• Never leave dogs unattended in the field and no dogs to be left in vehicles, during hot weather.
Banned Dog Breeds
• In order to retain our insurance cover for banned breeds to use our secure field the following conditions must be adhered to:-
• We check the field and fence for damage on a regular basis. If there is any damage, please report it immediately whether it’s from dogs digging or other reasons. We will rectify any damage as soon as possible.
• The field is a large open outside space. Although a shelter is provided please wear appropriate clothing for outdoor weather conditions.
• Be aware that the field will have uneven ground which may be concealed by long grass.
• We take no responsibility for dogs escaping from the field even if this results from a defect in the fence.
• Booking is for 50 minutes.
• Each session starts on the hour and finishes at 10 minutes to the hour (This is to avoid cross over of field users).
• Please stay in your car until the previous user and their dog/s have left the field and returned dogs securely to their car.
• Please vacate the field by 10 minutes to the hour.
• Do not offer your sessions to anyone else. Since you are the name of our records who has agreed to our terms and conditions, you will be liable for any breaches the other person may make.
Surrounding buildings and areas
• You agree not to enter areas other than the car park and the dog walking
• Please stay clear of surrounding buildings and facilities.
• Bookings are non-refundable but may be re-scheduled up to 48 hours before the session.
• Payment is taken at time of booking.
• Bookings are all online.
• We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any point and we will ensure that the latest version is available on our website. Please do not hesitate to contact us for an up to date copy of them. You will also receive a copy when booking.
• We reserve the right to ban users from further visits if the terms and conditions are not adhered to.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We hold your personal information in a safe and secure environment to provide you with a service and for internal record keeping. Your name is needed to track payments and your email address is needed to send you the gate access code, and updates on information about the field such as closures due to maintenance. By processing your booking and indicating that you would like to receive this information from us, you consent to us using your personal information as described above.
Your personal information will not be shared with any third party without your explicit consent.
Responsibility / Release and Assumption of Risk:
Client acknowledges that the Services offered may be an activity in which damage or injury to animal(s) and/or persons may occur. Client will assume full financial responsibility for the actions of their animal(s) and any person(s) in their party. I/We/Client understand and are aware that the Services described in this Agreement contain inherent risks and dangers which could result in death, injury and/or damage to and/or by Client’s animal(s) which may arise resulting from, but not limited to, the risks of rural settings such as uneven ground, holes, or floods, the hazards of all types of traffic, dangerous dogs and animals, interaction with people and other animals, dog aggression, dog attacks, injury to animals or persons, exposure to areas with novel or unfamiliar stimulus, all types of weather and/or unsafe conditions, the dangers of civil disturbance, the forces of nature. In consideration of, and as part of the payment for the Services provided herein, I/We/Client have and do hereby expressly assume all of the above risks. The terms of this agreement shall serve as a release and express assumption of risk for myself, my animal(s), my guest(s), my heirs, assignees, administrators, executors, and all members of my family, including any minors.
By booking the Client confirms that they have read and fully understand the provisions and the legal consequences of this Release and Assumption of Risk and hereby agree to all its conditions, especially noting and agreeing to the release Willow Lakes & Fields Ltd, T/A Stretton Secure Dog Walking Field and its agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, subcontractors, and related individuals to the extent permitted by law, from liability for death, injury or damage to or by my animal(s), and assume all risks thereof and full financial responsibility for the actions of my animal(s).
We may at our discretion to stop and end the service at any time that a pet poses a danger to the safety or health of itself or other dogs, people or employees.
Severability: If any provision of this agreement is deemed to be unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.